Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MuttUgly Daycare

Options
  • 23-02-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi everyone, I've recently gotten a new job and will be starting in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately this means that my dog will have to change from her current daycare. I've googled and MuttUgly came up as a daycare on the way to my new office.

Do any of ye have experience with them? I haven't heard that much and would be interested in hearing people's experiences.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Sassy58

Have you been to visit the place - was in it once and its small but nice - cause of where its situated I am not sure if they take the dogs out for walks etc as its a very built up area

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Hi!
    I will PM you my details for daycare.

Thanks!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tulipi

Thanks for the replies unfortunately groom is too far out of my way.

Sassy I haven't made it out there yet but I was going to give them a call maybe next week and see if I could come check it out. I don't mind so much if it's small as long as my dog is happy going in and gets to play and is well looked after. Do you know are they insured?

She currently goes to dog training ireland which is so great. I'll be really sad when she has to leave them. it's just way too far out of my way with the new job.

Advertisement