Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new drinking Buddy

Options
  • 23-02-2011 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Is Lance von Erich. Was on the piss last night iN Xi'an China and bumped into this old dude and we started chatting and it turns out he's a former tag team partner of warrior a member of the Von Erichs, albeity a fake one.

Here's some **** from the mouth of a midcarder

1. Rick Rude never got any pussy. Lance thinks he's a gay but did not seem surprised when I seemed unconvinced

2. Jericho's a ****. That's what Lance says, apparently he's a right bastard

3. Lance went to Japan but doesn't remember it

4. Rey Mysterio's dad once wrestled a match as Santo under Santo's masked because Santo couldn't be arsed

5.Micheal Hayes is as cool as he seems

6. George the Animal Steele's day job was a kindergarten teacher and he once brought Lance in for his show and tell as a proffesional wrestler and Kayfabed the **** out of the toddlers.

I will update this threaqd with more greatness from lance, fromer midcarder, and any questions you wish to pose will be considered.

PS, if you ever meet a wrestler ask to see his passport photo, greatness

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Ive no idea who he would have met Jericho.

Ask him what story he believes on how David Von Erich died?

What was Fritz like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

drayme wrote: »
    Ive no idea who he would have met Jericho.
    ?

You saying my mates a liar. Reported !

But probably Mexico or ECW. Regardless, he said he was a ****

Another story he told me which was good was the one about drugs. Apparently the reason he never turned out like the others (He has a docterate hence Dr. Lance) is because while he took everything under the sun he used to hire a Nurse to pump him up and as such stayed at a so called "healthy dosage".

And apparently the girls are all the stiffest and hardest to work with because they can't aim their punches or slaps for **** and they don't pull them

Advertisement