Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please sign this petition against the china dog fur trade

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

wtf??!! dats disgustin. they skinned the ****n dog alive and trew him in a traier still alive to die. dats ****n wrong. that pissed me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

As much as i find this totally disgusting Internet Petitions are about as much use as a Fart in an Astronaut Suit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

ya true. i signed it anyway but it aint gonna stop dem doin it. nice to tink it will tho. if only...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I'm crying buckets here.
    I'm also going to get fooking sick.

My god ignorance is bliss.....the more you read and research into all this the more it makes you hate humans and what they are capable of.

Also makes you feel soo helpless because you can't stop it.

Oh god...I'm going to throw up

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bubs99

I have watched a video of racoons being skinned alive before so I took a deep breath and watched the dog one and I just started roaring crying.

Those "things" are not human to do such a horrific thing to an animal.
    I know in Asia they dont see dogs and cats like we do in the West and we eat cows, pigs etc. but atleast we dont skin them alive and boil them alive etc. (I dont eat lobster by the way).

Mainly...im in shock that this goes on and nothing is being done. Did you compare the petition signatures between Ireland and Poland?
    Shame!

Get signing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement