Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC GAA Training Jersey

Options
  • 22-02-2011 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Did any of ye buy them? What number did ye get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

They have a training jersey?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Ya 45 euro. Dont know what number to get on it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

92 maybe? Do you have to get a number? If you play you could just get whatever number you normally play at.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

75. that's a good solid number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

00, OP. God I hate this forum sometimes.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Did any of ye buy them? What number did ye get?

Why? You don't want someone copying ya or something?

edit: how much is the actual jersey - think I'd prefer that

actually come to think of it 56 is really good number as well. pretty close between that and 75. flip a coin or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kingstapler

Cant you just make a request that they dont put any number on it? Not sure if I will be buying one myself, I dont know, maybe. I am not worried about the number I get to have on it though.

if you do decide to get a number on it, make sure to post in this thread for some advice about which number to get

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

You can only get 1-15. Why would you get a stupid number like 56. I often see 99 or 90 on a soccer jersey and i just say to myself.."what a retard"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

You can only get 1-15. Why would you get a stupid number like 56. I often see 99 or 90 on a soccer jersey and i just say to myself.."what a retard"

What's wrong with getting 90 or 99 on a soccer jersey? It's a an occurance outside of Europe. I've seen 'odd' numbers in Australia's A-League and leagues in Africa for example.

Advertisement