Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to find a photoshop brush like this

Options
  • 22-02-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would know of a place that I could obtain a photoshop brush that looks/is the same as that used to create the background shapes in this image:

home_banner4.jpg

I have the images and fonts, but can't find anything that would allow me to make those shapes with the gradient.

I'd really appreciate and help or advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Hoku

Could you perhaps make it yourself? A few path points with extended anchors to give you the arcs and you have the shape, then maybe a radial gradient?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Hoku wrote: »
    Could you perhaps make it yourself? A few path points with extended anchors to give you the arcs and you have the shape, then maybe a radial gradient?

Unfortunately, I don't have the skills for that. I could do the gradient obviously, but would have no idea how to do the paths :(

Advertisement