Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynamite Kid

Options
  • 22-02-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Every fan of wrestling who knows anything knows who the dynamite kid is, from tours of Japan to WWF sorry WWE ha and of course he was one of the top guys up in Canada with Stampede wrestling. He has held numerous championships in these companies. But my question is what if dynamite had come along 20years later were do you see him in wrestling today…………..

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

scon86 wrote: »
    what if dynamite had come along 20years later were do you see him in wrestling today…………..

666194078_ceEqN-M.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I just hope Davey does not have such reckless disregard for life as Dynamite.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Interesting question. I reckon sadly they'd probably send him to FCW 'to learn how to work' and then after a few months he'd be sent to Smackdown where he'd job to Tyler Reks and others on Superstars. Kevin Dunn would be of the view that he didn't have a good look and that his thick accent was unsuitable for the company and so he'd remain at this level, putting on great matches for an audience that would perceive him as a talented jobber (a bit like Tyson Kidd). With his personality he'd likely do a Kaval, get fed up and leave, and maybe head to Japan where he'd put on stellar matches over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

He'd stay in Japan, well believe that.

Dynamite is not only my favourite wrestler, but in my mind the greatest of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

scon86 wrote: »
    Every fan of wrestling who knows anything knows who the dynamite kid is, from tours of Japan to WWF sorry WWE ha and of course he was one of the top guys up in Canada with Stampede wrestling. He has held numerous championships in these companies. But my question is what if dynamite had come along 20years later were do you see him in wrestling today…………..

He pretty much did come along 20years later:

“The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open”

• Advertisement
Advertisement