Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADB?

Options
  • 22-02-2011 8:43pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a new computer and when I connect my phone it asks me to install something called ADB. I remember I had this problem when I first got my HTC Desire but it took me forever to fix. I can't remember how I did it but thought I'd ask here. Anyone have a link to the drivers?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭ongarite

Install HTC Sync (and uninstall again if you want). It has the drivers needed for USB communication.
    Its on the SDHC card provided with the Desire, if you haven't deleted it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

You don't actually need it to use sdcard. It's just for developers.

Advertisement