Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris 7 - Diderot Question

Options
  • 22-02-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I want to apply to do a Masters in Translation this year in Paris 7, so I emailed them for information on the application process. They sent me back a list of documents that I need to send them and it's fairly straightforward but there's a bit that confuses me.
    un projet de mémoire d’études et de recherche (2 pages) pour les demandes d’inscription en Master 1 d’Histoire, de Lettres arts et pensées contemporaines et d’Etudes cinématographiques, et l’accord écrit d’un
    directeur de mémoire

Does this mean that I have to send them a personal account of my undergraduate, which is to be signed by one of my lecturers? I'm thinking that this might only apply for internal applications especially as they told me that they take in very few international students.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galwaymother

No, it means you need to provide a description of your thesis project (i.e. a proposal), two pages long, and the agreement of your thesis supervisor.
    You might have to contact the department you want to study in directly, as it might be different for a foreign student.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭alexjk

Thanks for the clarification! I did wonder if it was something to do with a thesis, but then I overthought it.

Advertisement