Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ancient Aliens

Options
  • 22-02-2011 3:15pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been watching the shop on the history channel. Very interesting. I do believe there is life on other planets of the universe and probably also in our own galaxy but I'm not sold on the idea of aliens having visited earth a few thousand years ago.

All the same some of the ancient rock carving is seriously impressive. The accuracy and tolerance is awe inspiring! :eek:

What you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

iamstop wrote: »
    Been watching the shop on the history channel. Very interesting. I do believe there is life on other planets of the universe and probably also in our own galaxy
    I'd be absolutely astonished if there wasn't.
    but I'm not sold on the idea of aliens having visited earth a few thousand years ago.
    Agreed.
    All the same some of the ancient rock carving is seriously impressive. The accuracy and tolerance is awe inspiring! :eek:

What you think?
    I think the workmanship involved in the pyramids, the Inca stone buildings etc. shows what humans can do with simple tools when they set their minds to it. Amazing stuff.

I used to be interested in Graham Hancock's stuff about an earlier civilisation that may have given rise to all these others but the evidence never really added up, and he did present a lot of stuff as fact that had already been debunked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

There was a thread on this a while ago, cant be arsed searching for it, but find that thread or google image a few of the cave art images, some are very interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

i watched it for a laugh, very entertaining, especially the guy who's hair kept getting bigger and face more sun kissed red as the series went on..

Advertisement