Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could any one tell me if there is any good mountin bike trails in north co.wicklow

Options
  • 22-02-2011 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i have been looking for a good fast trail for a while now the best ive been is avondale house rathdrum does any one know any orthers,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Ballinastoe behind Djouce on the Sallygap road from Roundwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

He did say "good" and "fast", i.e. not Ballinastoe :rolleyes: :D

As most trails(apart from the above) are not official trails then there will not be any posted up on Interweb forums.

Join a club, there are plenty running spins in North Wicklow, M.A.D, IMBRC, Team Worc, Epic. http://www.mountainbiking.ie/index.php/clubs.html

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Tenzor07 wrote: »

oh right :o well I'm not a mountain biker so dunno tbh.

How about off Bray Head, nice and steep, well worn trail :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Though coming off the end of Bray head there's a bit of a splash if you forget to put the brakes on! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Tenzor07 wrote: »

As most trails(apart from the above) are not official trails then there will not be any posted up on Interweb forums.

Join a club, there are plenty running spins in North Wicklow, M.A.D, IMBRC, Team Worc, Epic. http://www.mountainbiking.ie/index.php/clubs.html

What's your beef with Ballinastoe ? It's a decent trail and is fast. Yeah, there's plenty of other better ones, but that's not to say there's something wrong with Ballinsatoe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement