Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitness instructor

Options
  • 22-02-2011 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi i just completed the ncef course and cant get a job now that im finished all gyms hiring want people with experience which is fair enough but how are people supposed to get experience if they cant get a job in the first place. this is very annoying i mean when your in collage all you do is teach classes all the time so you have plenty of exp,:confused: if anybody has any advice or help plz share tnx
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ridispcc

Hi,

Sorry to hear that, i would recomend you to join Work Placement Program by FAS and get some exp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Buckley D

ridispcc wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that, i would recomend you to join Work Placement Program by FAS and get some exp.
    That's what I was going to say. Never mind even using the WPP.. just call into a gym and ask them if they'll help you out with gaining experience.
    Hopefully it all works out. (Really the WPP allows you to be paid by the DSFA whilst working)

Advertisement