Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy s2 or desire (first version)

Options
  • 22-02-2011 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

..have an n97 and due an upgrade on 02 and the phone i really want is the desire HD..but 02 dont do it...grrr

now the samsung looks a vastly superior phone on paper to the original desire.. 16 gb on board memory..super amoled screen etc etc..and i am really worried about the low internal memory on the desire due to lack of space for apps and that..i dont like the sound of "apps 2 sd " hacks and the like..and the desire is and looks like yesterdays phone

but..just what would i be missing with the htc sense ui? Is it worth the drop in hardware

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Whats bugging me more and more about my Desire is the limited space to install apps.
    The gf just got a Galaxy S and although it doesnt seem as robust or easy to use as the Desire, it requires a lot less housekeeping.

Advertisement