Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walking/Pet Sitting/Home Boarding

Options
  • 22-02-2011 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

No advertising your business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Best of luck. I have petsitted for 8 years and i loved it, a lot more hard work than people think but thoroughly enjoyed it. Am very attached to the "long termers" now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Doggie DayDay

thank you :):)

I know I have 3 dogs I walk regularly and I am so attached already :)Ah such hardwork tbh...you really I think have to have an understanding of dog behaviour some people think its a case of putting a lead on a dog and off you go, but I think you have to understand that dog and its temperament and its limitiations if you dont you could be possibly putting yourself the dog and others at risk..but thats my opinion on it anyway...

Thanks Again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

...and the owners too :D Loved petsitting but you'll learn the demands of the owners are far worse than the pets. Thats what made me slow it down tbh. Getting calls at all hours of the day and night (owners on hols in the US ringing at 7am:confused:), some freakin if you miss a call and dont ring back within 10 mins,ringin for their spare house keys even if you're not minding their pets etc etc....hopefully you'll get the good ones.It was too much for me even though im highly experienced and loved doing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement