Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a studio

Options
  • 21-02-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

I need a studio next week to record a track for a band, the guy from mcd wants me to mix it and engineer but ill pay for a hand in the new setup, i need a good price for the day there not looking for a radio single :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

pm'd you dav

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Platinum Recording

Hey Dav,

PM' our details..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Hey Dav,
    I been using Sonic Recording Studios a good bit lately.

http://www.sonicrecordingstudios.com/

I have the PT rig parked in there and it's rocking. HD systems in two studios. Great selection of Microphones, outboard and about 100 years of experience between the 4 engineers working out of there. On site maintenance and they are building their own gear!!! Horselips are in there at the moment but there's time available and the price is right.

give us a shout I'll get ya sorted for a mates rate...

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Genuinely, thank you for all the responses, DT got there first, literallya second after I posted so I'll go with him for this session but genuinely thanks for getting back. I will return the favor where possible. If there is any change or problems (i.e) DT relaizes that I am a knob and never wants to work with me again, I will be in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

wanker :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

wanker :rolleyes:

Total and complete!

Advertisement