Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question on synth and effects set up Live

Options
  • 21-02-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

So not sure if this is the right section but here is my question:

I have a microkorg and microkorg xl in my set up with a distortion pedal & a reverb pedal....

I wanted to let the effects run for both of the synths, but also I was looking for something to trigger a third sound which will be an atmospheric sound. Now I was thinking maybe if I got a 4 channel little mixer I could run them to it...and maybe connect a cd deck to it and have my atmospheric sounds (backing track) on that! But surely there something that would have a hard drive that i could store a wav or mp3 soundfile on...like can you get a little desk where you can store these sounds?

I was searching thru adverts for such thing and was wondering would something like a Zoom MRS4B Multi Track Recorder be something that I'm looking for?

I would love anyones help on this...please reply if u know of any answers

Thank you very much

Advertisement