Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Nationwide & what do I do now?

Options
  • 21-02-2011 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭

I hear Irish Nationwide are to close and their accounts are going too be transfered into BOI accounts . I'm wondering what the people here think I should do with my modest balance.

Should transfer it into an account in Rabbo for example? I will need access to these funds during the coming two years so tying it up isn't an option.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you have a demand account (no one has actually bought INBS deposits yet, btw) you can move it anywhere you wish, when you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Thanks for that. I suppose what I mean is recommed me a foreign bank I can make easy withdrawls from. The local branch told me my account is being transfered in a few weeks.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Rabodirect has demand deposit accounts :)

Advertisement