Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big things.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

what you gettin mate. spill it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

M audio project mix i/o
    personus 8 channel pre amp
    5sm57s
    2sm58s
    two c414s and c2000's

Getting a new room and a **** loada absorbing panels so the rooms gonna sound class.

nice!

you're running m-powered arent you? if you had a few quid extra have a look at the grossgrade offer to protools 9.

ive just crossgraded from LE for less than 200. i still only use PT for editing and arranging but knowing i have a fully spec'd version i'll probably move over to recording on it again.

still reaper all the way for mixing :cool:

Whats reaper? never heard a that.

its another DAW. similiar to protools in operation, infact theres a protools theme file that gives you all the key commands and looks.

you can customize it whatever way you like if you can use photoshop. it uses its own graphics language called "walter" which is open source.

TINTS.jpg

• Advertisement

One thing will a low roof affect a drum kit much if theres abrorbers up above the kit?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭danjokill

One thing will a low roof affect a drum kit much if theres abrorbers up above the kit?

It probably will. how low is it ?

about 10 foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭danjokill

can you post an example of how the kit sounds in the room ?

Advertisement