Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FM11] Installing Skins

Options
  • 20-02-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

Hey, I've been trying to install skins for the last 2 days. I downloaded Steklo x1 v1.1 from sortitoutsi.net. I have extracted the file using WinZip and placed all 4 contained folders ( in C:\Users\Jack\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 11\skins

In the game, under preferences, I have deselected "Use Skin Cache" and I have selected "Always reload on Confirm". When I click confirm, I am not given any more options under Skins drop-down menu. I have also tried RD5 to no luck either. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

D:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins

You are suppose to put them at this address

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Crosáidí wrote: »
    D:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins

You are suppose to put them at this address
    I am on Windows 7 and haven't partitioned the drive into OS and DATA so My Documents location is C:\Users\Jack

After that, we both have the same location. I have checked the programs default data location and it corresponds with where I have it. I haven't had any problem adding logos or kits. Both of those are under C:\Users\Jack\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 11\graphics\kits and C:\Users\Jack\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 11\graphics\logos respectively.

EDIT: Got it working. I had made Skins a subfolder in the graphics folder rather than an entire folder of its own. Moved it to a full folder at an equal level to graphics and it worked. Thanks.

Advertisement