Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Money Pre-Pay Visa Card

Options
  • 20-02-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried out the new O2 Money Pre-Pay Visa Card?
    I don't exactly know how long it has been around, but only noticed it on the O2 website recently.
    Sounds pretty straight forward -- you pay €4.99 for the card and top it up between €20-€150.

Is there any catch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think it's not long been launched in Ireland.

Reading the info on the O2 site, it seems pretty standard for a pre-paid card.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it cheaper than 3V?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

these are the costs:

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/uploads/pdfs/o2-money/O2-Money-Tarriffs.pdf

it seems good for putting money on to and they making a purchase straight away, they all seem to penilise you for leaving money on them for a long time.

just a thought, i have some one4all cards, 02 stores take one4all cards so could i buy a card for 5 and load it up with the 100 euro one4all.

It would cost 7euro all together but I'd be able to but goods on the net so I'd save money anyway.

Beter do this quick before 02 realises!

Advertisement