Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Golden Virginia

Options
  • 20-02-2011 8:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey,

I like Golden Virginia's taste, and smell. It's my favourite. But when I'm out, I can't be bothered rolling.

My question is, is there any brand that uses the same tobacco as Golden Virginia? Pre-made ones, of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Tbh its pretty damn hard to match a rolly on taste. You're best bet would be to pre-roll yourself about 20 before you go out. Done it myself a few times, but now i couldn't be bothered and just roll them throughout the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

deathbot wrote: »
    Hey,

I like Golden Virginia's taste, and smell. It's my favourite. But when I'm out, I can't be bothered rolling.

My question is, is there any brand that uses the same tobacco as Golden Virginia? Pre-made ones, of course.

Apparently American Spirit are damn good. Pre-made, filtered smokes but supposedly 'all-natural'. Pricy though from what I've seen online. Can't seem to get them in Dublin at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

definitely american Spirit Yellow

but easier to find would be yellow camel i think it's the closest to GV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Sweet Afton is a nice smoke , now in saying this i have not smoked Sweet Afton or in fact seen it in shops in a long while. when i was a kid i had an uncle who smoked Sweet Afton cigarettes and it was my very first smoke . so i went onto the tobacco for a while , but eventually went back to Golden Virginia .

Advertisement