Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staged 2009 death Of Iranian protestor Neda?

Options
  • 20-02-2011 2:51pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

Don't watch this if you don't want to see a dying womans last moments/ are offended by people faking their own death.

Interested in peoples opinions on this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

It wouldn't be that surprising if the Iranian regime (through their Press TV mouthpiece) brought all their resources to bear and tried to discredit the story of her death. I wonder will they try to discredit all of the others too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I would very much doubt that this is faked footage. It is in my opinion a shallow attempt by the hopelessly biased Iranian state broadcaster to distance themselves from the cold blooded killing of a student protester.

She bleeds from her mouth before the "bottle is put near her face, and she bleeds continuously from the nose and mouth after the "bottle" lowered. It looks more like a bloodstained hand to me than an implement in any case.

There are plenty of other victims of the Iranian regimes brutal repression from the protests as well.

#WARNING - GRAPHIC#

Maybe they are all fake too?

I found it hilarious the other week to hear Ahmedinejad congratulating the Egyptian people on successfully ousting their regime :rolleyes: . Hopefully this time the people of Iran and the other arabs fighting tyranny can gain their freedom,.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Of course the fatal flaw in this type of conspiracy is this: they have to explain how she really ended up dead. So they claim her shooting was staged on the day in question, then later she was really murdered by the people who staged her shooting.

Why pretend to kill her - with the risk that your amateur dramatics will be exposed - and then actually kill her?

Why not just shoot her the first time? Then there could be no slip ups with accidentally filming stuff, or someone fluffing their lines, or whatever.

Nice try, Iranian theocracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I've seen a few fake videos but this is 100% real.:(

Advertisement