Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't buy from the (laptop) App Store

Options
  • 20-02-2011 1:47pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello fello Mac people.

I am trying to buy Pages on the new App store for laptops (sorry don't know the correct name) but it won't let me. I put in my password, it accepts it. Then it says are you sure? I say yes. Password again for billing and then nothing.

I've pressed it so many times now I'm afraid I'm going to end up buying it multiple times. I've also tried to download free one, nothing works either. I did download one when it first opened in Jan.

I've looked for updates, and there have been none. Restarted computer etc.

I really need this for a project - can anyone help? :)
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Does this happen with other (free) apps as well?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Yes, with everything. Can't download anything. I go into 'purchases' and it still only shows the free one I got in January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

You either need to agree to new t&c's or else update your billing info.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

It was a bit of both!! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Skyuser wrote: »
    You either need to agree to new t&c's or else update your billing info.

Agreed.

I had the same problem, and in iTunes/Billing info I had to add my Credit Cards security code (the last 3 digits on the back).

• Advertisement
Advertisement