Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD trade ins?

Options
  • 20-02-2011 3:24am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's anywhere (in Dublin preferably) that you can trade in old CD's for money off new ones? Like how they do with video games?
    I've never heard of it myself, but I was thinking what with the recession and all maybe somewhere might be doing it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

There is one a few doors up from Tower Records on Wicklow St. (the name escapes me now). They also sell books. Nearby, in the George's St arcade there is an outdoor stall selling cd's, dvd's etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Rigsby wrote: »
    There is one a few doors up from Tower Records on Wicklow St. (the name escapes me now). They also sell books. Nearby, in the George's St arcade there is an outdoor stall selling cd's, dvd's etc.

The one beside Tower is The Secret Book and Record Store.
    The outdoor stall in Georges St. arcade (I think it's called Trout Records..).
    Also Spindizzy (an actual shop) in the Georges St. arcade.

Spindizzy and Trout will pay cash for your CD's, Spindizzy will give you a better price but will be picker about the standard of condition of the CD's. So if you have loads to get rid of, maybe go to Spindizzy first, then Trout. Don't expect to get rid of them all, though :/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Cheers guys I'll give them a go. :D

Advertisement