Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Baby Lisa - Wheelchair Bound for Life

Options
  • 20-02-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong place, as I didn't really know where to post it.

Basically, my aunt and uncle had a baby and it has been diagnosed with a back condition, which means she may be wheelchair bound for life.

They are trying to raise funds to get the procedure, so I asked if they would like me to create a website for them to try and raise funds.

They have already raised just under ten thousand and need about 20 thousand.

It would be great if you could help by donating at the website:

<snip>

They understand that money is tight, so even a small donation would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Hey emmetmcl,

You can post the website in this thread over on the Long Term Illness forum:

Sponsor Me! Thread

January

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement