Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City

Options
  • 19-02-2011 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hello,

I started a thread in relation to lost property and wanted to know was there any places that dealt with such issues.

Following some off topic posts the thread was closed and I was infracted for being naughty, no reason given until I enquired which I got the following response from the mod Clareman,

"You started a thread that was clearly a poor attempt at a joke following another thread that had led to a number of bans/infractions/deleted posts."

I have since seen a thread which has been heavily moderated but I have no relationship or association with the thread or any posters. The fact I was given an infraction based on this thread, which again I have no association with, is totally unacceptable.

I require that the infraction is withdrawn immediately on the grounds that it is unfair and unwarranted.

Thank You.

Edit; This is the thread I started.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056185432

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭TheProdigy

Other threads have been dealt with while this has been overlooked, I would hope some mod or admin has the integrity to interact with me on this issue.

Thank You

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Closing this as the user has been sitebanned for trolling across a number of forums despite a previous siteban for similar behaviour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement