Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dashboard on Macbook pro

Options
  • 19-02-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi, i recently downloaded an aqurium that appears on my dashboard. its really annoying now and i dont know how to delete it. can anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

With the dashboard up, click the plus sign at the bottom of the screen. An x will appear next to all the open widgets. Click it to disable that unwanted widget.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paulpod

hey there, i've tried that a few times but the aquarium just reverses and restarts

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Okay, follow the guide for "Removing or disabling widgets" in this link to delete the troublesome widget. It's about half way down the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paulpod

Thanks Sad Professor. that did the job

Advertisement