Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Outlet

Options
  • 19-02-2011 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

I bought a laptop there last year and it was absoultely brilliant but I was looking out for a Netbook but the site hasn't been up working since last December or so, so does anyone know what has happened to it??? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I'm sure its gone for good

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

really :( it keeps saying that

img.aspx?p=usG6%2f%2fsAWgUQMTL1oJ4CrrWwzpxCNZj57S977KLGGvD%2bkJbSS3v6y9thPuznk06etaCWnnIr0d%2fbaHvxqZ4%2bv7OzgdtUKJee2GQ%2f7K%2bDTPru7NGeTz7c2cd5Zrr0jEzt8%2bo%3d

site_maintenance.gif Thank you for visiting the Dell Outlet. Our site is currently being upgraded to provide better performance and features that will ultimately enhance your shopping experience. We are working quickly to complete the upgrades and expect to have the changes completed soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this scheduled change.
    Sincerely,
    The Dell Outlet Team

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Here's a post with direct links to the relevant sections - nothing in stock at the moment:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70091150&postcount=62

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

Thanks but i think there is nothing in cause the site is down though

Advertisement