Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Savage Eye torrent

Options
  • 19-02-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know where I can download a torrent for RTE's The Savage Eye by David McSavage(not the movie called The Savage Eye)? Or is there anywhere I can download it direct if there is no torrents?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Have you bothered to read the charter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The most recent three episodes are currently available to watch legally on the RTE Player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

just get the last 3 episodes on RTE player!! for free. legally!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joeccash

No, I haven't bothered to read the charter and I know the 3 most recent episodes are up but firstly my connection is too slow for them to buffer quickly enough and for some reason RTE Player doesn't allow you to just leave it buffer for an hour and just come back and watch it and secondly, I want all the episodes, not just the last 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

This thread is doomed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

joeccash wrote: »
    No, I haven't bothered to read the charter and I know the 3 most recent episodes are up but firstly my connection is too slow for them to buffer quickly enough and for some reason RTE Player doesn't allow you to just leave it buffer for an hour and just come back and watch it and secondly, I want all the episodes, not just the last 3.

You'll go far on Boards. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

joeccash wrote: »

Dont worry, the boxset will be out at Christmas.... 2012... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Infraction for joeccash.. please read our charter before posting again!

And thread closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement