Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 Desire Updated this morning

Options
  • 19-02-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

My HTC desire just updated itself OTA this morning. I cant see any obvious changes so far. Does anyone know what this update was .....it was a 17 meg file . I am with 02 and the phone is not rooted.
    I am running 2.2 and the software number is now 2.14.207.3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,382 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Got it as well, I thought it was 4.x MB though my phone is relatively new so maybe I needed a smaller download to get me to the latest fix level.

It looks so far like it was fixing assorted bugs as I can't see any functional differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭kenyard

im meteor and on this software version for about a month

guessing ye got one of the previous updates..doesnt seem any info on google though.. just o2 in uk also saying they got it.. guessing its an o2 version of something...

and if i remember correctly there was one update soon after 2.2 which had a few bugfixes.
    then the market update comes at some stage...even though i preferred the old market

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

mine up-dating at moment...02 desire

Advertisement