Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protocols of Zion

Options
  • 19-02-2011 10:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Right, I've had a chat with a Mod and we think it Might be possible to have a reasoned and rational debate about these

Couple of Ground rules

Read the Protocols Before you post, What I dont want is half a dozen, they've been debunked/they're forgeries etc, thats not being discussed, what is being discussed is the Content of the Protocols

Some Posters will be Requested to refrain from posting from the outset

Others may be requested to desist from the thread if the Conversation gets out of hand

This is not a blame the Jews for everything thread

This thread is to examine Zionisim as laid out in these protocols and to see how much of it has come to pass in our modern society

so Here is the item in question
    http://www.aztlan.net/protocols.htm#protocol1

Please read them before you post.

I will post this now on Saturday, and hopefully we can have a Good discussion about it Tomorrow when people have had a chance to refresh themselves on the topic

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

MC, a few things...

I said you can make a thread about this topic provided it is:

1. Comprehensive
    2. With Evidence
    3. Not racially motivated

I don't think this meets the first two. I'm not trying to be a pain in the hole here, its just the thread needs to start right if its going to be a runner.

I specifically said
    yekahS wrote:
    I think a "how much truth they actually contain" would be the equivalent of looking at a discredited 'study' by a Victorian era scientist which claimed that black people were "less intelligent, more violent, and less civilized" A discussion on "looking to see how much truth is in that" would be a racist discussion. Equally a discussion to see how much truth is in the protocols would also be racist and unwelcome.

If you have a specific CT, or want to make the claim that the document is a genuine blueprint for global domination, or believe you know who specifically the modern Elders are, then we can have a discussion like that. However simply sitting on the fence, and saying, "lets just see if theres any truth to these 'ol protocols" is just going to end up as an excuse for Jew-bashing, and will be a trainwreck of a thread.

Finally I never gave permission for you you to self moderate the thread by saying you will be asking certain posters not to post and asking others to desist if they derail the thread, or preventing people from discussing the authenticity of the PotEoZ.

I am all up for a decent discussion, but one as sensitive as this needs to be framed correctly from the get go. You can discuss this with myself and the other mods in the feedback thread, or you can PM me, and we can thrash out what kind of discussion is acceptable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement