Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebuild

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

addictive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Great game, cleared it there on normal. It gets a little too easy towards the end so I'll go back and try it at a harder difficulty later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Great game, cleared it there on normal. It gets a little too easy towards the end so I'll go back and try it at a harder difficulty later.

Yeah at one stag ei had it on lockdown so i was able to do whatever i wanted, Done it on hard aswell. Took me about two hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Nice find. Spend a couple hours this weekend messing with it. Will have to try on Hard next time. Great idea for a game tho and pretty well executed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

freakin sweet,

good find

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

screw this game.:(

i know that i am absolutely fecked if zombies ever lay siege thanks to this game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    screw this game.:(

i know that i am absolutely fecked if zombies ever lay siege thanks to this game
    Its easy enough to beat
    Start off by concentrating on expanding into farmland and suburbs. At the same time send out scouts to find people and then recruit them. Get a school as quickly as possible and train as many soldiers as you can, then concentrate on training builders and scientists. Try and take out the hell gate ASAP once you have enough soldiers. Also make sure that anyone not busy doing something is on guard duty. After a while you'll have enough people and resources that nothing will really bother you.

Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭anomalous

seriously addictive :( i want my life back!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

This games class, very addictive :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

I would thank but I just wasted 2 hours...deadline in 45 mins. SOUND! (Deadline heh heh)

Advertisement