Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best car insurance?

Options
  • 18-02-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi,

not sure if its the right place for this thread, looking for suggestion on best (cheapest) car insurance in ireland. id only be having a small engine 1.4. ive had a look at tesco insurance and no nonsense, cheapest i could find but still high in my opinion. abbey murphy is a joke.

would like to hv one that can start insurance straight away so i can drive car back home

thx for replying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,384 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Don't mean to be smart but the answer is 'shop around', nobody here can give you a definitive answer. It depends on the make and model of car, the c.c, the age of the car, your age, your driving history (previous insurance claims, driving convictions, points on your licence) and your occupation.

Just in case you're in any doubt, I am not asking you to provide this data here, just illustrating that it's impossible for someone here to answer your question: who's the cheapest for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

coylemj wrote: »
    Don't mean to be smart but the answer is 'shop around', nobody here can give you a definitive answer. It depends on the make and model of car, the c.c, the age of the car, your age, your driving history (previous insurance claims, driving convictions, points on your licence) and your occupation.

Just in case you're in any doubt, I am not asking you to provide this data here, just illustrating that it's impossible for someone here to answer your question: who's the cheapest for me?

u r right. however i was just asking in general. i hv shopped around, its quite stessing so thought to ask if anyone is with a good company that i might hv overlooked.

thx anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

I have found 123.ie to be the cheapest when I have searched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

bestquote.ie gives you great selection to choose from,i am with them for couple of years now.

I have found 123.ie to be the cheapest when I have searched

thx Arnold Layne, i think i hv tried that one. but im gonna try it again, ull never know

• Advertisement

bestquote.ie gives you great selection to choose from,i am with them for couple of years now.

not tried that one, will try now. thx very much tina

Advertisement