Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MK vs. DC Universe

Options
  • 18-02-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I was wondering if there is anybody who plays Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and would like to have some matches or even a tournament.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Tried it.

Hate it.

Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'm with Kiki I'm afraid. One of the few fighters I've sold in the last ten years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Great game though im done with it

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

Played far too much of it when it came out, pretty much hate it now. Story mode was good for a few laughs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Johnick

Story mode was great for fan service if your a comic book guy, other then that its completely broken

And much like most of the games in the series, deemed not tournament worthy.

Wait for the new one, its lookin good so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

Never seen that before. I knew about the ground pound infinite, but that's even worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Well, in fairness, it's Superman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Love MK. Like over the top, you could be arrested for that, obsession type of love... But I still wouldn't touch this game. It had it's moments (and not very many at that), but unfortunately, that's as far as it goes.

Advertisement