Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor our Government via People's Association Watchdog

Options
  • 18-02-2011 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi everyone

We have formed a group on Facebook called "People's Association Watchdog", whereby we try our best to make sure we get a decent Government in Ireland this time round.

This group is open to everyone in Ireland (and beyond!) and we would love to see more people join our cause.

It's up to you how little or how much you want to do, but really, we just want the numbers, so our politicians know we are serious as a nation in getting honest, dedicated politicians. If such a thing exists! :D

Follow the link - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_104830852928794&ap=1 - and come join us! We'd love to meet you!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RetroBate

People's Association Watchdog.

Shouldn't that be 'People's Watchdog Association' or just 'People's Watchdog'?

Anyway, I'm allergic to 'Facebook'. Last thing I need is people I've never met wanting to be my 'friend'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Watchdog 1

RetroBate wrote: »
    People's Association Watchdog.

Shouldn't that be 'People's Watchdog Association' or just 'People's Watchdog'?

Anyway, I'm allergic to 'Facebook'. Last thing I need is people I've never met wanting to be my 'friend'.

Allergies can be treated if willing. PAW is for people like you who can't do it for themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭cardol

Watchdog 1 wrote: »
    Allergies can be treated if willing. PAW is for people like you who can't do it for themselves.

PAW is for people who are sick and tired of being screwed by one Government after another. While the group doesn't promise any miracle cures or even of finding an honest candidate for the Dail, at least we are trying to do something for Ireland and not just sitting around moaning about the state of things! ;)

Our aim is to hand out a questionaire to any candidates who call, and try to get them to fill it in and return it to us. Unfortunately, not many candidates are calling, they just send their lackeys around and they can't answer the questions. Or worse still, shove their leaflets through the door and run away!

Advertisement