Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Harrington's Books

Options
  • 18-02-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm just looking for the three volumes of Dan Harrington's books on tournament play. I've tried everywhere and can't find them, including adverts in which I keep looking at every day.

If anybody has them lying around can they give me a shout.

Much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 meeple

Well I picked them up on amazon uk, they have a decent range of poker books and sometimes free shipping.

Not looking to sell my copies though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Got Volume 1 on amazon.co.uk last week for 12pounds

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Hi.

I'm just looking for the three volumes of Dan Harrington's books on tournament play. I've tried everywhere and can't find them, including adverts in which I keep looking at every day.

If anybody has them lying around can they give me a shout.

Much appreciated.

Fairly sure I have them lying around in a desk in work.
    You can have a borrow of 'em for 6 months or whatever if you want, I havent read them in a few years anyway.
    I'm in D15 as well so pm me next week and I'll hunt them down and we can arrange a collection.

Advertisement