Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jackpot student masters?

Options
  • 17-02-2011 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey just wondering if anyone has had experience with this before. I saw it online at the website and was considering in playing in it. Could be exciting as i havn't ever played in a game where the buy in was over 70. Do you know if there has been one of these before and how it worked out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PhilConnolly3

the paddy power one yeh ?? yeh ill be playing this seems very good.. theres a few sit n go tourneys on paddypower poker to win the ticket for 10euro and a freeroll in march for it..should try them

• Registered Users Posts: 14 theseal

ye sweet has this tourny been on before? like is it yearly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PhilConnolly3

no its the first year..should be good with a irish open ticket up for grabs

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Just registered there myself for it. Can't wait now.

• Advertisement

What do you think the standard will be like for this tournament, it will be my first live tournament of this sort or size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Anyone know what the numbers lined up so far for the event ?

They way I thought it worked was you have to pay via PaddyPower Poker software, had a look at the lobby and only 11 have signed up so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

You can pay in the jackpot aswell. Still nobody seems to know how many have registered so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Just got an email from paddy powers, looks like there's roughly 120 people there abouts that have signed up so far as all the buy ins are in the prizepool.

I say there will be quite a few more entering as its only Wednesday.! Should be a class tournament
    Here's all you need to know for the event so just bring yourself and your student ID and play for your share of an estimated prizepool of €12,000 AND that sweet €3,500 Irish Open seat!

Anyone play in the Jackpot Cardclub, what it like?

does anyone have a ticket for this that doesnt want to play in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Penguin231

Hi all
    I'm trying to put together a list of contacts for student poker societies, just for the purpose of inviting them to live good value poker events they might be interested in in the Dublin area.
    Can anyone who's on the committee of a Poker Soc or knows the contact name / email / facebook of one please reply or pm it to me?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Im not sure anyone will give out names and numbers too handy

Advertisement