Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place I can get a 2 Pack Spray Paint touch up?

Options
  • 17-02-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I built a custom bike while living away in Australia and had a fantastic pro strip and spray job done in a motorbike place. However when transporting the bike home it was damaged by the airline despite being in a bike box wrapped in a whole roll of bubble wrap :mad:

The damage is down to the metal and needs to be re-touched, it also destroyed a bit of the GIANT decal on it. The paint color on it is a shade of Suzuki blue if I'm not mistaken.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭fazer1

2dizzylizzie
    There is a guy in New Ross that custom paints motor bikes (also does standard motor bike painting) he may be able to help you. His Name is Sean Egan. I can get a number for him if you want. I dont know him but have spoken to him on the phone about motorbike paint and found him to be helpful.
    I dont know the rules about how to provide his phone numbers to you so maybe I could send them vai a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 2dizzylizzie

@fazer1 That would be great if you could pm me - really not having much luck finding anyone who does spray jobs, would like to have this sorted before the nice weather starts so I can get out there on the bicycle!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭fazer1

2dizzylizzie
    PM's sent

Advertisement