Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol Holster for 1911 series

Options
  • 17-02-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Brand new FOBUS holster for sale or trade for accesories (m4, TM hi-cappa, i would even take BBs)
    Fits any 1911 series, nice firm abs material, looks hardcore! Not a drop leg holster, has to be put on a tactical belt or any belt really.

Asking price is EUR 20 + postage (not more than a fiver).
    Or trade in for something in the same price range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

offering 20euros with shipping. Does it fit on MOLLE strips you see on vests and plate carriers?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭danielfarkas

AR-Mad wrote: »
    offering 20euros with shipping. Does it fit on MOLLE strips you see on vests and plate carriers?
    do you not have a belt? i put 2 more pics up u might see the way it works...
    if you like it, then i accept your offer

Cool I do have a belt but i would prefer placing it on my vest. Is it genuine Fobus gear? If yes i will PM you for details to seal the deal. Also I have M4 parts I could trade with you and other items and bits like a drop leg holster and 30mm scope rings for red dots?

Cool I do have a belt but i would prefer placing it on my vest. Is it genuine Fobus gear? If yes i will PM you for details to seal the deal. Also I have M4 parts I could trade with you and other items and bits like a drop leg holster and 30mm scope rings for red dots?

i have a drop leg, not intrested in scope rings and i have red dot :) we do the gud oul way? u pay and i post? can you paypal? how can u pay?

i have a drop leg, not intrested in scope rings and i have red dot :) we do the gud oul way? u pay and i post? can you paypal? how can u pay?
    bdw it is genuine gear :) you can see the logo on the pics :)

• Advertisement

Perfect but I have a problem. My card comes next week and until then I have no alternative to pay with. can you wait that long? I will guarantee that I will buy it once I get my card. Is that ok? Or I can send you a postal order but that is a bit risky.

Perfect but I have a problem. My card comes next week and until then I have no alternative to pay with. can you wait that long? I will guarantee that I will buy it once I get my card. Is that ok? Or I can send you a postal order but that is a bit risky.

No bother lets do postal order, how is it done?
    Im off to holz for a week on monday so we shud do it b4 i leave.
    Whats ur adress?

Ok I will send you a PM now.

Advertisement