Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Island

Options
  • 17-02-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ialZcLaI17Y

Probably the best trailer for a game iv ever seen, Hopefully it has good gameplay ect but id buy it for the trailer alone :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Holy hell.... I saw the trailer was posted yesterday but didn't get to watch it.

That genuinely scares the crap outta me. Could be cause I have a little girl but - wow. If they build the game w/ that much story and feeling - could be one helluva game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Holy hell.... I saw the trailer was posted yesterday but didn't get to watch it.

That genuinely scares the crap outta me. Could be cause I have a little girl but - wow. If they build the game w/ that much story and feeling - could be one helluva game.

Thats exactly what i was thinking, It could turn out to be a top quality game if developed correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..............................

that game has potential. lets hope they follow through with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I want that game to have my children!!!!!

That looked cool when is it out i want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There isn't any gameplay in it at all. I can't really find much gameplay videos or details at all. Other than they've been making it since 2007.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

an epic video, just hoping the game lives up to the trailer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The trailer was very cool, and the various preview that I have read, make the game sound pretty interesting. Will be something to watch out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Wow! What a trailer...waiting for bleeding heart liberal "OMG think of the children". Zombie kids..kill em all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

hell yeah I wants

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

ScumLord wrote: »
    There isn't any gameplay in it at all. I can't really find much gameplay videos or details at all. Other than they've been making it since 2007.

I think that could be a different game mate, Im pretty sure theirs two under the same title, But either way if the game is anywhere near as good as that trailer il buy it lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

ASOT wrote: »
    I think that could be a different game mate, Im pretty sure theirs two under the same title, But either way if the game is anywhere near as good as that trailer il buy it lol
    I think it's the same one, a Polish maker has been developing it for a while but it only got a publisher recently.

The Polish can make great games that are unfortunately riddled with bugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

amazing video...scary ...and disturbing...seems to be getting a lot of angry comments.

i will buy it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Looks like a great game, that is one 'dark' trailer though

Notice how the girl seems to stop looking like a zombie after she dies?
    Raise some interesting questions if it is more virus related rather then reanimated corpse. If the zombiness leaves when the body dies, you would assume there is some way to get ride of it while living too?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

i have never seen a better trailer :)
    just really hope it lives up to it :P
    the bit with the Axe is awesome ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Trailer looks great. Initial beta review says the tone doesn't carry through to the game but we'll see.

Just saw this tday on Ars Technica: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2011/03/dead-island-how-the-gameplay-stacks-up-to-must-see-trailer.ars

Advertisement