Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Albums That Have Caused Me to Lose my Mind In Excitement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 nevsky

Elbow's new album is out on March 7th. 'Build a Rocket Boys'. Can't wait, I'm a big fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

looking forward to a good lot being honest :

radiohead
    kasabian
    beady eye
    arctic monkeys
    brother
    the enemy
    u2
    coldplay
    dr dre

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

lykke li - wounded ryhmes can't wait for this seeing her april too at the tripod.

Also radiohead of course, roll on Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Vanessa Carlton- Rabbits on The Run.

Have heard a couple of the songs already, and she previewed another last Monday night at her free gig in Western Carolina University.

Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Lamb are working on a new album, 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

nevsky wrote: »
    Elbow's new album is out on March 7th. 'Build a Rocket Boys'. Can't wait, I'm a big fan.

Only got into these about a year ago. They have grown on me a lot since. Thinking on going to see them in the O2 in May.

Fugitive Motel is my fav from them.

Nothing much on the horizon that I'm excited about, will get the Elbow and foo's albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

Oh and the new Strokes album too. How could I forget!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

Fleet Foxes, then the ARctics then Elbow

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

First the Foo Fighters announce a new album.

Then Radiohead announce a new album being released this Saturday.

Now,

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/soundgarden_prepare_new_album.html

Hell. Yes.

Music taste is so funny. I love radiohead, feel unbelievably cold toward the FF and HATE WITH A PASSION Soundgarden.

So weird, taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Music taste is so funny. I love radiohead, feel unbelievably cold toward the FF and HATE WITH A PASSION Soundgarden.

So weird, taste.

Not really, it's just personal. I can't wait to hear Radiohead's and Soundgarden's, and have less time for the Foos than Bertie has for the country!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Death Cab For Cutie's new one, out at the end of May.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭sunnysummer

Lykke Li as well loved it. Cant wait for "Wounded Rhymes" its out this Friday whop whop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Arctic Monkeys
    Kasabian
    The View
    The Wombats
    The Strokes
    Coldplay
    The Kills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭sunnysummer

lykke li - wounded ryhmes can't wait for this seeing her april too at the tripod.

Also radiohead of course, roll on Saturday!

you can listen to "Wounded Rhymes" now on soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/lykkeli/sets/lykke-li-wounded-rhymes/s-cuZCh

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

you can listen to "Wounded Rhymes" now on soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/lykkeli/sets/lykke-li-wounded-rhymes/s-cuZCh

I know yeah it can also be procured through questionably legal means. Couldn't wait for the release date when its just sitting there for the taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

nevsky wrote: »

Flew home this evening from London City, listening to 'Build A Rocket Boys'. A flight never went quicker. Absolutely magnificent.

Advertisement