Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Vision Goggles (MW2)

Options
  • 16-02-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 Prestige Edition Night Vision Goggles for trade. Id take any airsoft accesories for the same value (Eur70). Interested to take any m4 acsessories, tactical vest, hi-cappa magz, even bbs :)
    They do work, comes with holder.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

I have a bunch of m4 accessories I could trade you for if you'd like?
    Pics below of the group I think would be worth the value, would need to post though. Based in Limerick.

Vltor flip up iron sight, crane stock, top rail rise with rear iron sight, red/green dot (no mag) acog and full metal ready mag clamp.

Any pics of the headset?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭danielfarkas

hightower1 wrote: »
    I have a bunch of m4 accessories I could trade you for if you'd like?
    Pics below of the group I think would be worth the value, would need to post though. Based in Limerick.

Vltor flip up iron sight, crane stock, top rail rise with rear iron sight, red/green dot (no mag) acog and full metal ready mag clamp.

Any pics of the headset?

Cheers.
    hi!
    perfect, just what i need :)
    pics are gonna be up soon! im in killarney, we can meet half way or post?

pictures are up :)

hi!
    perfect, just what i need :)
    pics are gonna be up soon! im in killarney, we can meet half way or post?

I dont drive , between that and work post is really my only option tbh.
    Send me on your postal address and I will get these bubble wrapped and boxed up for postage if thats ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭audidiesel

id do a cash deal if interested

• Advertisement

hightower1 wrote: »
    I dont drive , between that and work post is really my only option tbh.
    Send me on your postal address and I will get these bubble wrapped and boxed up for postage if thats ok?
    perfect, and i will send you the goggles. i will pm you my adress. so do we have a deal?

audidiesel wrote: »
    id do a cash deal if interested
    no mate sorry

perfect, and i will send you the goggles. i will pm you my adress. so do we have a deal?

Deal,

Advertisement