Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE book giveaway

Options
  • 16-02-2011 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭

Just listening to the Mooney show and they are talking about giving away all the books they get in a month. You have to go to the Derek Mooney page and "like" their page on Facebook.

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mooneygoeswild/index.html

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I'm in a terrible dilemma. I love books but I hate Mooney. How do I remain true to my principles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Denerick wrote: »
    I'm in a terrible dilemma. I love books but I hate Mooney. How do I remain true to my principles?

Just be mercenary about it. Think of all those lovely books needing a home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

NOTHING, not even free books, is worth "liking" Mooney. *shudders*

I reckon this is the only way they could get anyone to like him. Bar giving away free alcohol (but that would probably have thorny legal issues.)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Oh I see what you mean....that's a bit sly! Next thing they'll want us to "like" all kinds of strange people...Ryan Tubridy, Joe Duffy, who knows?

Why don't they just let us enter the competition anyway, without having to lie that we "like" Derek Mooney??

Anyhow, I'm still not on Facebook, so unfortunately will have to miss this competition!

Advertisement