Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.
Hello all! This is just a quick reminder to ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere.

Private Dance Lessons

• 16-02-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 leela10

Hey,
    I was just wondering if anybody knows if there are any private lessons in Kildare. I have two left feet and want to be able to actually dance when I head out and just dance well in general:)any help will be greatly appreciated:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ 32finn

Hi leela10,

What part of Kildare are you in?

There is a girl in Kildare town that does lessons, PM me if you want her number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DaveL

DanceTones in Newbridge is the place to go.

www.dancetones.org
    045 446484

Classes & private lessons in Hip Hop, Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭ Fudge74

I was also going to suggest contacting Breda in Dancetones (details as per reply above) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 audia3

any feedback available on this? i am a male looking for a couple of private lessons so that i can hold my own in nightclubs an weddings etc. any recommendations?

Advertisement