Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Hero data/charger cable

Options
  • 16-02-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Has anybody an old or spare HTC Hero data/charger cable they are willing to part with?
    Thanks in advance for any responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Any usb/micro usb will work if you have one lying around, I sometimes use the one for charging my PS3 controllers, likewise any micro usb charger such as an old motorola one; still using my one I'm afraid:)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

Zagato wrote: »
    Any usb/micro usb will work if you have one lying around, I sometimes use the one for charging my PS3 controllers, likewise any micro usb charger such as an old motorola one; still using my one I'm afraid:)

I have a spare cable if you want it?
    Im in dublin - so you would have to collect it.
    Its just the cable btw not the plug or anything.

The hero uses a mini-usb, not a micro-usb like the Desire and newer devices. That's assuming that there hasn't been a new hardware revision but my Hero is definitely mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

baz8080 wrote: »
    The hero uses a mini-usb, not a micro-usb like the Desire and newer devices. That's assuming that there hasn't been a new hardware revision but my Hero is definitely mini.

My bad, you're absolutely right, as does the PS3 of course

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

charlesh wrote: »
    I have a spare cable if you want it?
    Im in dublin - so you would have to collect it.
    Its just the cable btw not the plug or anything.

Hi charlesh,

Just saw this post. That would be great. I'm city centre based and collecting wherever would not be a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

My own HTC Hero cable died a death too.
    I got the below one from e-bay. Pretty cheap too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200506771312

Advertisement