Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA - best college/lecturers??

Options
  • 15-02-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Would really appreciate some advice here, I have no exemptions and am about to attempt the ACCA papers (F and Ps?). I understand most take three at a time, but have no idea who offers the best classes/lecturers. Can anyone help? Btw I'm in Dublin and work during the day:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

First 3 Fs are very easy - I'd save the tuition money and self study for these 3 at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lucylu19

Plus you can do the first 3 as Computer Based exams any time of the year!
    It's a lot of money to do courses if you are starting from the beginning and have to pay for them yourself. I personally did home study for all my exams so far.. but it mighted suit everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭onehorse

A revision course would probably do for F1, if you have any study completed of Costing/Management Accounting a revision course would be adequate or any work (even leaving cert standard) would do for F3
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 blackfire

im just starting ACCA this year, i was going to study on my own but not sure if i have the discipline to work without lectures. I was thinking of taking F1 by distance, anyone recommend college. i am based in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kim_wang82

do not home study

• Advertisement
Advertisement