Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Veterinary Nursing DKIT

Options
  • 15-02-2011 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey just wondering if anyone on here is doing the veterinary nursing course in dkit and if they could give me some information on it? I'm looking for opinions on the course and course content,what you think of the college and if the course has access to good facilities.

Hopefully doing this course next year but never got to go to the open day!

Thanks in advance!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

Hi there,

The course webpage is probably a good place to start for an overview of the content and answers to common queries.

http://ww2.dkit.ie/schools_and_departments/nmha/applied_sciences/courses/dk784

The IVNA also have added a good FAQ section on veterinary nurse training to their website: www.ivna.ie

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 acbs

the veterinary course in DkIT is a very well run course! It's still quite a new course so it is improving every year! the main lecturers are very dedicated and will go out of their way to help you in any way they can! It is difficult enough so you need to be willing to put in the work but also very enjoyable! (in my opinion anyway!) hope you enjoy it and go far! :)

Advertisement