Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowboard Camps in Summer with Learning Curve Camps

• 15-02-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi guys

Just want to drop a quick note to let everyone know about Learning Curve Camps, a company which I have set up as part of The Learning Curve Institute. It was featured on Page 2 of the Business Section of last weekends Sunday Times!

I offer Freestyle Snowboard Camps in the summer in Les Deux Alpes and places are going quickly. If you have a group and want me to organise a camp then let me know. I actually did a few days of freestyle lessons with some of the guys on this site already this season! (maybe they can vouch for me!)

I will be the Head Coach at the camp and will be joined by other fully certified freestyle coaches and ex pro riders. I'm a fully certified instructor and freestyle coach and I have been teaching for 4 seasons now in Zermatt, Whistler and New Zealand. I also won gold in both freestyle events at the Irish Ski and Snowboard Championships last year in Les Deux Alpes.

I also run Snow and Language Camps - aimed at under 18s but anyone can do it - where you come and ride with me and another fully certified instructor and freestyle coach for the week while learning French or Spanish. It is a full immersion camp where we just speak French or Spanish for the entire duration of the camp and it includes a 10 hour language course focused around the Leaving Cert.

The camps are held in Les Deux Alpes and we stay in a really nice chalet with jacuzzi, pool table and sauna! Its an amazing resort and all round experience with loads of activities like swimming pool, volleyball, rock climbing, trampolining etc.

Have a look at our website: www.learningcurvecamps.com and I will post up more camp details during the week if anyone is keen.

The facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Learni...66595143355586
    Please like it and check out the photos!

Follow us on twitter on:
    www.twitter.com/learncurvecamps

Fire ahead with any questions!
    Liam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Some friends and I had lessons with Liam earlier in the year and I have to say we had an amazing time! We actually learned a lot too, I can't recommend it enough.

I definitely plan on doing a week over the summer, it would be great if we got a couple of Boards people together for a fun week of snow!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Sounds class alright, I like the idea of full immersion in the language, will definitely look into doing this. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Printer

Hey guys

So is anyone at all interested in a Snowboard Camp in the summer from 9-16 of July?

Let me know if your keen.

Liam

Advertisement