Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xgc casuals wednesday 16/2/11

Options
  • 15-02-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Games?

I can head in for 2 or so.

Hopefully mvc3 might hit the streets overnight.

But will play some ssf4 too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Will be there, very likely with mvc3.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I cant go, I'm not well. If a store anywhere breaks release date plz let me know

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Should be in for about 3 or 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Will pop in after I collect my dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Hopin to break my XGC casuals cherry tomorrow, if weather permits. Should be in by half 4ish :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

**** all y'all breaking street dates

turboman1.jpgturbo%20man.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Tempted to come, will see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll head in for 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Should be there around 3:30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

I'll head in for this around 3.

Red350 wrote: »
    I'll head in for this around 3.

You bringing in the PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Nope, just a ps3 stick. Are you bringing yours in?

Yeah, might not be in til half 3 or maybe 4

should be in at half 3 or so

scratch that, looks like half 4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

cheers for the ride lads.
    thanks for the assist red/dreddy
    ggs steve, our rivalry will live on

the game is amazing amount of fun.

GGs all, the game is just too much. especially GG to red for getting owned by my sick throws

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

What a game! What the hell is AE? MvC3 for life!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

FFFFUUU i want to play =[

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ramza wrote: »
    FFFFUUU i want to play =[

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif?1275684729

Thanks for the warm welcome, the friendly matchup advice and the few games today guys. Had a lot of fun playing against a very good standard of players, such a huge difference from DP mashers in a laggy online environment. Looks like a solid, high skilled community you guys have set up, and I look forward to the next session. Got to have a quick go at MvC3 aswell which looks really fun. I've already started lookin into gettin a console for fighting games, but that might take a few months. In the meantime I'mma pick up Super 4 for the PS3 along with a new stick and get some offline practice in, learn the matchups better etc

Many thanks to Dark Onion and Dreddybajs for your advice on matchups, and for the spanking I received :D I learned a fair bit just from watching you two play, and from your comments on what I was doing wrong. Greatly appreciated, gents. Cya next time.

GG's to everyone, MvC3 the best.

Nice to meet you Aeongrim, ggs! Never sure if people want advice or not when playing against me so I try to keep it to a minimum, but you seem like a smart player so I figured you'd take it the right way. Hope to see you at casuals/tournaments again soon!

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Nice to meet you Aeongrim, ggs! Never sure if people want advice or not when playing against me so I try to keep it to a minimum, but you seem like a smart player so I figured you'd take it the right way. Hope to see you at casuals/tournaments again soon!

Definitely appreciate the advice you guys were giving, it's not often I get to play against skilled players like I did last night and I'm looking to better my game aswell as have fun, so I value any and all input/comments/critique toward that end. Online play on the PC is really hit and miss, I find it's mostly full of mashers who taunt every opportunity they get and I end up learning very little and getting frustrated. Of course the lag doesn't help much either! Looking forward to the next session, thanks again :)

Advertisement