Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Digital punk band frontman.

Options
  • 15-02-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Must be crazy, look scary and be willing to work extremely hard.

Hi all,

If you have influences like The prodigy, Pendulum etc. Then get in contact with me. I am a producer from Kildare and have up until now concentrated on house and techno with many releases. I am now putting together a live band which will bring some much needed variety to the stale odour of unexciting bands in Ireland. The band will consist of Synth, percussion, Guitars and of course the elusive frontman so if you think you might have what it takes get in contact.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

hey man, just responding to your ad, will the ban be based in kildare or dublin? i am not what you would call a 'singer' but i can sing punk, would have a style similar to johnny rotten, im a normal looking person but look scary when performing on stage, so id be up for givin it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hollow Man

Bump

Advertisement