Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like Royseven?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Moved to Music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Have one of their albums - not the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

Not my cup of tea, but I can see them doing well after listening to that first song, very catchy and chartable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Nolanger wrote: »
    Have one of their albums - not the best.

only have 1 album out , new one out in march , the first one is dark but the new songs sound very radio friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Their lead singer went to my old secondary school in Clonmel, so maybe I am biased! There not bad though, could do well.

• Advertisement

His brother was a Dublin club DJ back in the '90s famous for screaming at other Djs that he didn't like!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Nolanger wrote: »
    His brother was a Dublin club DJ back in the '90s famous for screaming at other Djs that he didn't like!

whos brother

The singer's. Used to go into Dublin nightclubs shouting at the DJ in front of everyone if he didn't like the music or wanted to play there himself. Those were the days. People are too normal now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Saw them for the 2nd time last night in the Olympia, really liking the sound of the new songs live. First time I saw them was when they supported Codes at the Button Factory, can't believe I didn't get into them earlier.

Going to their album launch in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Generic pop crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

No sir, I do not like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Their lead singer went to my old secondary school in Clonmel, so maybe I am biased! There not bad though, could do well.

Same as me haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

only introduced to their music at the olympia on saturday...really good band with alot of potential. I will defo be buying thier new album.

great performance live by them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭32_4_1

yes. came accross them after they won some new hope award at the meteor awards 4-5 years ago. an under-rated band. any momentum and publicity they got at the time has well and truely gone. they spent too much time in germany. they should have been at least as big as the blizzards here in ireland

Advertisement